Gifts and Graces partners with livelihood communities of marginalized groups.
Each community has from 5 to 50 beneficiaries who participate in their livelihood programs.
The requirements for partnership are as follows:
1. The producer group is duly organized or is associated with
a duly organized entity i.e. foundation, NGO, not-for-profit network.
2. The organization has a livelihood program that involves
production by its beneficiaries/partners who come from
3. There is market demand for the organization's products.
4. The group has demonstrated production capacity e.g.
presence of skilled workers, ownership of tools of production,
production center, leadership among producers.
5. Must be open to undergoing a development process with
Gifts and Graces and committing to fair trade principles.
6. Must be willing to cooperate with Gifts and Graces on
impact studies by providing information or facilitating interviews
or surveys to be requested by Gifts and Graces.